Minor update available on Twinoid and Android!
We're pleased to announce the first noteworthy update of Rockfaller Journey! It's available on Twinoid and Android from today, with the iOS version slated for release in the next two weeks (or so)!
This new version includes:
- A leaderboard for each level. Now you can see who's the best out of your friends.
- Play Games Services for Android, which means achievements and more fun on the android app.
- The ability to add friends from the start/end level screens.
- Other minor interface retouches.
- Necessary preparations for the next batch of levels!
Why isn't the iOS version available right now!?
Apple has a very strict review process that takes between 5 - 10 days to pass You can check how long it's currently taking here: http://appreviewtimes.com/.
As soon as the apple version is ready we'll also release the new levels, which will mean new mechanics, new loots and more wins to get your hands on! Let me know what you think about that if you play exclusively on iOS via the comments. In the meantime you can of course play on the web!
Don't forget to log in with your Google account if you're one of those achievement crazed types like me, that way all your titles and wins will transfer to your Google Play Games account too (it's on the settings page).