Twinoid is the Motion Twin social network which is exclusively geared towards games!
Twinoid allows you, with just one account, to play loads of games which are rich in content and made with love.Join! ou Log In
The crows have heard you wailing and pleading in the World Beyond, so in their infinite wisdom and generosity
they have decided to reveal some new features and modifications now available in Season 5!
Citizens' souls now have a new look!
Distinctions are now in site colours, the soul page is reborn...
The evolution of the Shaman:
- Once per day, the Shaman can heal any type of injury or status, but be careful - there's a chance the healing won't work, or that the status is transferred to the Shaman!
- The Shaman can cause rain to fall on the town or on any part of the World Beyond to purify the area and eliminate some zombies.
A multitude of minor bugs have been fixed:
- No matter the cause of death, a soul will appear in the desert.
- Souls will not move around as much in the World Beyond.
- Citizens currently not incarnated in a town are no longer able to write in its forums.
- The constructions relating to the dump will now stem from the basic dump.
- The soul collection bug has been corrected, distinction counters will be reset shortly.
- In Chaos mode, citizens' coordinates will no longer be shown on the forums.
- The directory and the town clock are now visible from the forums.
- The great register has been returned to its rightful place beneath the gazette.
- ...and a small bucketful of other minor corrections...
...shamanic times indeed...