Galaxy55 Alpha-1 is now online!
Loads of new content:
- You can now use your laser to extract kubes
- to excavate certain types of rock you'll need special charges
- you can see a yellow halo which represents the future access point for your ship!
- once you are in your ship, you can produce new kubes!
- you can also sell your minerals to ESCorp to earn galactic credits!
- if you fall from a great height, you can lose health. If you fall from even higher, forget it!
- if you die, or use the button to return to your ship, all your kubes and charges will be left where you were until you go back and recover them (don't hang arif you ever want to see them again!)
If you already have a planet from the previous version, you can create a new one using the interface to be found underneath the game!
Enjoy the game!
Wow, that was fast! Faster than minecraft updates, at least
my planet looks like a potato haha
Laser looks awesome but it's harder to notice when exactly is the kube mined.
This game is awsome ...can't wait to play with other people...
I'm new to Galaxy 55, Im a Die2Nite player, but not a good one lol.. Can I get some help or atleast some friends to play with? I can't figure much of this out lol..
Hey Antiar, I'm also converted over from Die2Nite I loved that game, just I couldn't dedicate enough time into it... I'm REAL excited about this game though... (minecraft was one of my fav's just.. they got some things wrong in my opinion)
If you need any help, feel free to msg me... I don't think we can play together quite yet.. but there will be a time when we will be able to!
Does "new planet" means destroying the old one? or can we go back to it?